cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using GRAC_RISK_ANALYSIS_WOUT_NO_WS...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, We will be getting a request for risk analysis with a user id, single and/or multiple roles from a non-SAP system into GRC. To generate the risk analysis we are planning to use GRAC_RISK_ANALYSIS_WOUT_NO_WS service and activated it. In our testing in GRC system,  the Endpoint function module GRAC_IDM_RISK_WOUT_NO_SERVICES for this service is not returning any data even though we are giving all the mandatory parameters as needed as per the documentation of the service. We tried executing it with OBJECT_TYPE = ‘USR’, OBJECT_ID = user id and the valid connector ID. It is not returning any values. We also tried executing it for Role, by giving OBJECT_TYPE = ‘ROL’, single and/or multiple valid roles in OBJECT_ID, with ROLE_TYPE = 1, 2 or 3 and a valid connector. Still it is not returning any values. It doesn’t give any error messages too. We also activated GRAC_RISK_ANALYSIS_WITH_NO_WS in GRC and created an access request in GRC system with the above values. The endpoint function module GRAC_IDM_RIS_WITH_NO_SERVICES returns the risk analysis correctly. We don’t want to create access request in the GRC system for the incoming request for the risk analysis from the non-SAP system. Hence decided to use GRAC_RISK_ANALYSIS_WOUT_NO_WS service. We want to use this service to get the risk analysis by user and role(s). Has anyone used this service? Any advice on what needs to be checked and how the input parameters to be passed to get the desired risk analysis data? Appreciate any help or direction. Thanks, Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Found my issue to be missing parameter for application type.  Changing this value to SAP gave me the results I was expecting.

Thanks,

Troy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Was talking with Michael and I am currently experiencing the identical issue to what he has.  Could I ask that you provide us with a copy of a working SOAP request to validate against what we are sending.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Troy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram, we are currently faced with the same scenario you described. Were you able to get this service working as detailed in the SAP Access Control 10.0 Interface for Identity Management guide?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

It is working for me. I have the details on the service/endpoint function module, how the input parameters are to be given in a spreadsheet. I cannot attach it here. I can send it to you in a email. Let me know, if you have any specific questions.

thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram, can you email me the spreadsheet that contains the input parameters? I wouldl like to compare it to what I'm sending. Thanks. mdpenn804@gmail.com