cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sapjcorfc.dll problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I?m using the Java Connector in a little App and it works fine but my colleague faces many problems with the Java Connector. He uses the same App and the same version of the SAP Was 6.30 Sneak Preview. Every time he deploys the app he got error messages that the sapjcorfc.dll isn´t found. The JCo only works after he copies the dll into the WINNT/System32 directory and deployed it with the App. A third colleague also has no troubles but he has the SAP GUI installed.

In this context there is a strange behavior  of the server: all changes made only shows an effect after restarting the server. Is there any caching of the ?internal state??

Thanks

Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I also met this problem. But I found maybe the sapjcorfc.dll used by another program is why the cause of this problem. Stopping the program might be the way to solve it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is the server started in the same way in the two cases? Is sapjcorfc.dll missing in os_lib? Are the windows-es the same? I didn't quite understand the strange behavior problem - what kind of changes take effect only after restarting?

Regards, Petio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petio,

I´m using Windows 2000 service pack 4 and my colleague Windows 2000 service pack 3. The sapjcorfc.dll in in os_lib in both cases. The 'strange behavior' is that after copying the dll into a directory one has to restart the server ervery time.

Thanks

Christian

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

me either don't really aunderstand your problem, but consider two facts you may not know:

1. any library you are using may be loaded at starting the server and you can change files as much as you want, the server will only use what it already loaded. This BTW also appears for windows and dll's.

2. The server checks on startup the binaries of itself with the database. In case you try to change anything this won't help, as it always syncy with what is in the database.

DON'T EVER try to change this via direct DB action. The SDM system won't forgive you!

Regards,

Benny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benny,

that helps with the 'strange behavoir'. Thanks.

But the other problem is that in some cases the dll isn´t found although it is in the os_lib. It is found only after copying into the WINNT/System32 directory. But this isn´t necessary for all of our installations. After editiing the app and redeploy it, there is sometimes the dll-not-found error again although nothing has changed on any dll. You have to stop and restart the server (sometimes you have to remove the dll first and copying into the WINNT/System32 again).

Do you have any hint

Christian