cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto TO not getting triggered for Manual Putaway Strategy with user exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are having multiple storage type. For few we defined Putaway strategy C and for one we have defined Manual Putaway Strategy and user exit is activated therein.

After goods receipt, Background job creates TO for all other Storage Type except that for Manual Putaway Strategy.

We can manually create TO against that Matl. document in LT06 or LT04 , But it is not geting triggered automaticaly in Background like other Storage types.

I also tried to execute Program RLAUA10 in SE38, but then it ends with error.

Is that mean that I need to have any additional settings for Manual Putaway Strategy so that it will get triggered against background Job?

Thanks,

JK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How can you expect to do a manual putaway in background?

Manual means that the data is entered by human interaction.

In a background program no user activities are expected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

We have written custom code and accordingly Bins are determined internally by program in LT06.

The issue of AUTO TO in Background is also taking place now. It was due to some bug in the program.

Thanks,

JK

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As i can see from your last thread that you are able to find the root cause of the problem and the solution, if my understanding is correct then can i request you to please close the thread by following the simple steps document in the below mentioned link (prepared by Jurgen L)

Answers (0)