cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP WM System guided picking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear problem solvers

my question is regarding system guided picking.

My client currently picks in three different ways all paper based. 1 using LM46 for deliveries, 1 ZLM46 for deliveries for serialnumber related materials and 1 LM05 pick on TO.

The want to switch to system guided picking for these three options.

Now I've tried LM45 and this works fine for the current LM46 but then system guided. Maybe with an enhancement i can put in the serialnumber option but the pick on TO system guided (LM07) does not work since on warehouse number level pick/pack is selected (we use pick pack for LM46 and ZLM46 currently).

And the client does not want to switch that off since they partly pick on TO (LM05) and do the packing on a later stage and partly the pick/pack during picken (LM46/ZLM46).

Can anyone explain to me why i have to switch off pick pack on warehousenumber level to be able to use LM07?

Is there a way to use both options (so system guided picking on TO and on delivery) at the same time, when yes, please explain to me how?

Is it an option to have the packing material/HU fields in LM45 to be optional (so do use it for pick pack on delivery but do not use it for pick on TO)

and via an enhancement have the serialnumber screen generated (in case of materials with serialnumber profiles)?

Or is this a stupid solution and are there any other better ideas?

Please help me out, this is an issue for years already and a solution would be great!!

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello B.

Please close the other thread and we will invite to share ideas on this.

Alexandre

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am going to see the Hobbit now, I am anyway not familiar with the LM transactions and can't contribute

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am going @19.45 to do the same !