cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to edit interactive form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've created a webdynpro ABAP application that calls an interactive adobe form. The form is not opening in editable mode, but is opening in normal print view. The form layout is of ZCI and the form interface is of Abap Dictionary type. I've also checked the "enabled" property in the Interactive UI element in webdynpro layout.

I've another form which is of "xACF" layout and its interface is XML based. This form is opening in editable mode and I'm able to key in data.

I also changed the time zone settings, but nothing working. ID used for testing has sap all authorization.

Any suggestions why the ZCI type form is not editable.

Thanks

Jayanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check a few things first...

1. are you sure ADS is installed? (I know...simple....but making sure)

2. did you "check" your form as "editable"?

From LiveCycle Designer, select Edit->Form Properties...."Defaults" tab....at bottom, PDF Render Format...select "Dynamic XML Form" and NOT "static PDF form"

3. did you insert the needed "script" into your form?

select from top menu...Utilities -> Insert WebDynpro Script

If you still have problems after all of that, please include code to generate your form in your WDA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for your inputs,

Yes ADS connection is configured as all the necessary initial checks are fine. The following were made for checking ADS and all were success.

1. Test program FP_TEST_00

2. Test program FP_PDF_TEST_00, RFC connection to ADS

3. Test destination service (only FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE)

4. Interactive forms: Test program FP_TEST_IA_01.

My form is also made as editable, the PDF Render setting is also setup as Dynamic XML Form. I'm able to view this option in the "Server" tab and not under "Default", I'm using Acrobat reader 10.1 and LiveCycle designer is on 10.4.

Webdynpro script was also inserted.

Could you please brief on "Include code to generate form in WDA". Does it mean to call the form via Function module in webdynpro?

Thanks

Jayanth.