cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email for Usage decision after inspection lot creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

i need an email triggered after a inspection lot is created by delivery or by production to quality end user for making UD for the respective lot & an email after the UD has been done by quality end user to user who created the lot.

Please guide me through this secenario.

Regards

Abhijit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

You can activate the workflows for the selected events and activate email functionality.

You can go to swetypv transaction. This lists all the Objects, events and receiver type. This receiver type is the workflow Id. You can copy this and go to SWDD and enter the workflow Id. Activate / create the steps(Tasks) required and activate email functionality with the help of an abap resource.

Thanks

Prem

former_member215526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Abhijit,

You can done this recuest with workflow, please see this link.

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/04/9280f346f311d189470000e829fbbd/content.htm

You can take as a model the workflow ws00200071 in SWDD and add the send mail branch.

Workflow Template WS00200071 (QM Make UD) - QM - Quality Management: Workflow Scenarios - SAP Librar...

Or any user exit or badi trigger after make usage decision in the inspection lot. If there then directly call the FM for delivery, no need to use workflow.

Regards,

Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Xavier,

Thanks for the reply

I went through the link it says if the status of the lot is Inspection Completed it can notify the authorized user that UD has to done but what about if the status is CRTD.

Regards

Abhijit

former_member215526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

I hope you are well.

If I understand maybe this workflow can help you and remember you can copy and modified.

WS 200066 - No inspection plan assigned
Start condition: when the inspection lot is created, no inspection plan can be explicitly assigned.
End condition: an inspection plan is assigned to the inspection lot.

You have others here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/68/e72c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/frameset.htm

Please feel free to write.

Regards,

Xavier