cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Transfer order UB type ME21N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

What is  Technical meaning of of  "Delivery complete" and "final delivery" in STO of UB type. Can I get some good document for this. Issue is that I have observed some STO are not closed in technical terms if these both  indicators are not set even if no further delivery is Pending. They are not shown in MD04 but they keep on visible in APO. When we click these both indicators they are closed. Most of the cases are Manually created STO where storage location of receiving plant is not there.

Pl help.

Regars

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition pl tell how to do Mandatory field of Storage location or deleting  of receiving plant while raising STO of type "UB" in Me21n.

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi R G ;

Delivery Completed checkbox:

The open PO quantity of the PO item equals zero.

The PO item is no longer relevant for materials planning.

The PO item is ignored when letters urging delivery of overdue goods are generated.

An additional delivery is not expected, but is possible.

The commitment for the PO item is canceled.

The PO item can be deleted and archived.

You can change the open purchase order (PO) quantity proposed during the goods receipt (GR), if the delivered quantity is different.

You can specify whether the Delivery Completed checkbox is to be selected automatically.

Final delivery :

If this indicator is set, no further outbound deliveries can be generated for the item. It is related only for deliveries.

Regards.

M.Ozgur Unal

Answers (0)