cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to skip information message in creating sales order using BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

when we create sales order using BAPI like  BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFORMDAT2, sometimes we got information message and also

when we make an order in VA01 by manually, we also got information message. now we want to skip information message.

please let me know how can we control those kinds of information message ?

thanks in advance,

Daniel.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If this question is answered then kindly go ahead and mark it as resolved. (It's not quite clear if you meant "thanks a lot" to be sarcastic.)

In any case, if you're calling BAPI then I'd guess there is a program involved. Usually the messages are not presented on screen but instead are returned to the program in the special table. Naturally, the program could loop through the table and skip the irrelevant messages. This should be a rather no-brainer for any ABAPer. Unless you're doing something strange with BAPI...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

You can control the behavior for some of the messages using t code OVAH. Please not that the change will be applicable to entire system.

hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atulkumar Dagade,

thank yor for quick answer.

i have tried to check OVAH but can't find any connection wih my question.

can i have another solution?

thanks,

Daniel.

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Some messages are hard corded into the program and for some messages you can control the behavior using OVAH

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atulkumar,

thanks a lot,

Daniel.