cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needed a step by step guide to create SVC's, namespaces and business systems in SLD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Needed a step by step guide to create SVC's, namespaces and business systems in SLD. I need to know the details for PO 7.4

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Nishant,

These are very basic questions, which you could easily answer by googling or searching in help.sap.com or even in SCN.

This forum is for expert PI users and basic questions like this are not permitted. We expect that you do some work in attempting to find answers to such basic questions. The info is readily available and easily found by doing a quick search.

As you are new to the forum, please familiarise yourself with the Rules of Engagement

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I have gone through the rules of engagement. I will make sure I do not violate the rules of the forum. I apologize if I have done anything wrong.

I did Google and tried to explore on the topic. It is difficult to find material for PO 7.4 which is the newest version. Something which might be easy for someone might not be easy for the other person. Its just the domain in which you have worked more. Is there a way to distinguish what is a basic level PO and what is an advanced level PO? My expertise lies in ESR and the ID, since I have not had the opportunity to work on the SLD I was just reaching for help. People have responded too.

Please specifically tell me which rule I have violated?

Regards,

Nishant

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

Rule 3 Search before you post.

The answers to these questions are readily available. There has been little or no change in how you create a SWCV/Business System etc in the SLD since PI was first released.

Regards
Mark

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

AFAIK - The steps to create SWCV, NS and BS in SLD will be the same as we do in earlier version

Working with System Landscape Directory (SLD) - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

In addition you need to do the required setup / configuration in NWA (for IDOC_AAE, Destination, etc)

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5050119d-9c47-3110-eab0-d90ebd211...

And deploy drivers, certificates etc based on your requirements / developments.

Regards,

Azhar