cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

some of the communication channels are not showing data/audit log details?

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can you identify my issue in pi 7.4 some of the communication channels are not showing data/audit log details?

i can see most of the Service/components under channels data but only 2 difference services channels are not showing auditlog or message id details.

But moni is showing signals when check with the moni siganl message id and try to search in message monitoring i am not able find the message.

Kindly suggest..

Regards,

Kiran Polani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have faced a similar issue in one of new PI 7.4 installations.

When we analyzed, we found out that for the Adapter Engine, there were default Message Delete and Message Archive jobs activated during installation.

These jobs are executed at the start of the week and are responsible to delete / archive messages which were executed in the last week.

Thus, the integration engine used to have an entry of the message, but the Audit log was deleted / archieved.

You can find these jobs in the Configuration and Monitoring application under Adapter Engine.

Regards,

Alka.

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Alka,

i got ur point, but we are also facing same problem, what is the solution for it...

Regards,
Kiran Polani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We worked with our basis team to deactivate and delete these Default jobs from the Configuration and Monitoring application, and created our own deleting and archiving jobs.

Regards,

Alka.

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Alka,

Thanks for given response,

Please check the below image shows our background job processing Monitor.

R u sure After deleting these jobs. it will show audit logs/messageID  in communication channel.

Do u have any document for this issue.

Reagrds,

Kiran Polani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

No, it will definitely not show the past audit logs, as they have already been deleted.

I am not aware if you can recover these messages.

But for future your Audit logs will be in the system till the time you want them.

Regards,

Alka.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please do not deactivate that delete job.. it'll have adverse effect as all the messages will be persisted in database.

coming to your initial question - starting from 7.1 audit log kept in memory but not stored into database ( for successfull messages) to improve performance.

You can find those logs for certain time but not for too long.

you can refer to note #1314974.

ideally you should not see those audit log for any of the successful messages for all interfaces.

What is your receiver adapter for which you don't see any audit log? It's not proxy right?

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Those are the current messages, i am able see the current messages logs in communication channel.

SOAP Sender channels are  not showing message id in auditlogs. other channels are showing messages and messagedID in RWB. but we are getting signals in SXMB_MONI. if we are SYNC_LOGGING is 1. the messages i can able to see if it is off i can't seen any messages for tracing.

Regards,

Kiran Polani

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So you are referring to sender channel. It's more clear now.

Now can you confirm the URL on to which you sender system is sending those messages?

Your sender might be hitting the integration engine directly which is the reason you don't find any messages in channel.

If you want your sender to hit the soap channel your URL should be.

http:// <host name> : <port name> /XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=<party name> : <service name> : <channel name>

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hareesh,

R u sure, if we are passing the data through Integration Server data shouldn't show in communication channel.

Regards,

Kiran Polani

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. If you hit the integration engine directly. you'll not find messages in sender channel

Answers (0)