cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI to change existing R/3 PO from SRM SC carts in classic scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of SRM classic scenario, is there a  way to call some BAPI and update existing POs in SAP R/3 from SAP SRM Shopping Carts?

Please advise.

Regards,

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

BAPI_PO_CAHNGE is used for transfer PO data from SRM to ECC side.
you can make use of it.
But in standard, we have no standard programs in SRM to change classic PO.

Regards,

Ivy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur

As far as I know .. if you want the PO to be changed in a classic scenario there is no way you can use the SRM system it has to be done in ECC system itself ...the functionality to change in the SRM system is only available if you have the extended classic scenario deployed .

However if you would like to update the new PO created based on the SC then there is a BADI

BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW  for the same where you can send your custom field to the PO.

There is also a class CL_BBP_BS_ADAPTER_PO_CRT_ERP10  and in that the Method " Create_document" in which there is a FM BAPI_PO_CREATE1   which also can be useful ..

Apart from that there is another class CL_BBP_BS_ADAPTER_PO_CRT_470_1  and the same method BAPI_PO_CREATE1  ..

Which one would work for you would only be decided based on which system you are inECC side for which I advise you to please put debug points and check.

Let me know if that helps .

Regards

Vinita