cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Order Status results to Excel

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

When we pull up the Order Status screen in SRM, we have the option to Export to Excel.  That works great on a PC.  However, we have many Mac users and the results are garbage.  Does anyone know the trick to export the results on a Mac?

Monique

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monique

Did you check if the version of excel used in the Mac is same as that in the PC ?

Also please see if it is specific to a business object say SC or for all ..

Lastly  please have a look at the below OSS notes  if this does not help I suggest you open a note to SAP for further investigation .

The note states " When you Save the excel file in your local file system. Now try to open the saved excel file from the local file system. While openeing the excel file it throws an error message 'Excel found unreadable content "

This is due to a program error. This is a generic issue with the new excel framework and not specific to any Business Object.

This issue will appear only if the the customer is using the new excel UI and only if the switch SRM_702_EXCEL_UP_DOWNLOAD is active. This fix is not needed for releases lower than SRM 7.0 EHP2.

Also check the below notes :

1612239 - SRM7.0(EHP2): Upload/Download of documents using MS Excel

1727066 - Excel Download: Template Sheet Repair

734060 - SRM: Upload and download of documents using MS Excel

734060 - SRM: Upload and download of documents using MS Excel

734946 - SRM: Restrictions for upload and download

982766 - Cons Sol:Up and download of SRM documents to MS Excel (PDUD)

Regards

Vinita

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The Excel versions will be different because one is for a Mac and the other is for a PC.  The version on the Mac is 2011; PC is 2007 (at least for me, not sure about the end users though). I am trying to take the data from the Order Status screen and export to Excel.  I will look at the notes and see if they help.  I do not believe we are on EHP2 but are on SRM 7.0.  Thanks.