cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc - SAP tables - very very urgent pls

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

i hav the following rek: i have the Idoc segments and the Idoc fields for the ORDERS05 type and i need to find out the SAP Tables and fields that refer to these. can u please tell the procedure how to find that out pls. it is a very urgent rek

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

If you are looking out for tables and the fields that needs to be mapped and captured this can be viewed in Idoc tables EDIDC(Contraol Record),EDIDS(Status record) and EDID4.

This can also be seen with the help of WE60 transaction to view the documenation part for std idoc and could see the fields and the segments.

Thanks

Saurabh

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

This is not an easy procedure to find out the exact table and fields.

You may need the technical folk to help you.

You can start with FM IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS for inbound IDoc process and FM IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDRSP for outbound. In this FM, there are mappinf process and you can drill down where the data going to and coming from.

Majority tables used are VBAK, VBAP, VBPA, VBFA, VBLB, VBEH and VBEP.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

1) Go to transaction WE30.

2) Give the object name as ORDERS05

3) Click on Display(F7)

4) It will display the list of segments used for the IDoc

5) Click on any segment and click on Segment Editor (F5)

6) It will display the field names

Thanks,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to Vinay for the update...Just to add to Vinays post.

Once you are in the segment editor you need to double click on the data element.

then do a where used you would get the programs/function module where it is called and that would lead you to the correct fields mapping in SAP.

This way you can try to find it out yourself without an ABAP help.

please reward points for helpfull answers

regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the info vinay and biju, but the problem is even when i am doing that it is not giving me the exact SAP tables and fields that i need.. for instance it does not say it is being referred to table VBAK and field VBELN. like that..

so can u tell me how i can find that out pls ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Use We20 and the partner combination find out the processing FM for the message type mentioned. In the function module search for the fields of the idocs here you will find the mapping.

regards

Biju