cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESO -> SRM Replication troubleshooting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts-

Could anyone give me some advice on how to troubleshoot this error message?

The message seems to indicate that the contract got created in SRM, but the reference number simply couldn't be updated in ESO, but we can't find the contract at all by searching in SRM...

So I think it's a misleading error message, but not sure how to determine if the problem is on the ESO or SRM side...

Thanks in advance!

Mike

// For Google Search Indexing to help others:  "updating SAP Sourcing with SAP SRM cross reference data"  "Import Failed"

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

A good start would be by looking at the data that came back from SRM .... please look in the PI system and check the response message from SRM.. it should tell you a little bit more.. If you have a contract number coming back from SRM (in PI payload), then it should be a missing config. in Sourcing..

Look if the document link definitions have been setup correctly..

Is this is the first time you are setting up integration with SRM in this landscape or.. is this something that was working that is breaking for this specific document ?

Prasad   

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, Prasad!

We checked earlier and there are no error messages in PI, but I think that's a good idea to look at the non-error messages.

We've had this working for about a year.  So I think is something document specific.

I don't know if this is a clue, but we really don't get good information on the error message in general when it fails-- even in the past.  Leaves us guessing when something is wrong.  Not sure if this is something with our configuration.  I saw another post with a nice detailed error message on SCN and was quite envious!

Mike

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MIchael

Can you check in the backend in the transaction /sappo/ppo2 by specfying the object type as BUS2014  and specify the document number

Let me know if that helps

Regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, Vinita!

I am having trouble finding someone who has security access to that TCode, but will continue working on it next week...

Mike