cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create billing document" not allowed (User Status CRTD, object VB0330245891000010)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I know this question looks like repeated one. Even after I go throgh the multiple discussions in the forum I am not able to get the exact solution for the below error.   Kindly suggest.

Create billing document" not allowed (User Status CRTD, object VB0330245891000010)

Message no. BS051

Diagnosis

The status check for the status object VB0330245891000010 indicated that the procedure "Create billing document" cannot be performed because User Status CRTD forbids it.

System Response

Procedure "Create billing document" is not performed.

Procedure

If procedure "Create billing document" is to be performed, the User Status CRTD of object VB0330245891000010 must be reset.

This is happening when I am creating a Creditmemo request wrf to an Invoice. When I changed the user status to other than CRTD in order again it is automatically coming back.

Regards,

Sreenath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sree nath

Being a new member, you may not be knowing how to close a discussion opened by you.  Go through this blog which has been framed by Jürgen L for members like you

Make it as a practice to close the thread properly which will help other new members who face similar issue. 

G. Lakshmipathi

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Actually in this case user need to release the billing document, then only it will allow to create a billing.

It is like status control.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My issue got resolved.

Regards,

Sreenath.

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

May I know how you resolved your issue ??

Thanks

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenath,

How did you resolve your issue?

if you can put this here will help me and all to learn new thing, and will be helpful for the SAP Communality in general.

Thanks,

Sridhar