SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parallel sales price in retail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I need to find out a way to introduce a second sales price for an article in addition to the standard one. This price has to be lower and is needed when a product can be bought with both money and loyalty card points.

Can anyone tell how such a price can be created and transferred via message type WBBDLD? Condition type VKK0 (promo club sales price) is intended to be used for the purpose of buying with loyalty points but I cannot get a second condition type for a sales price transferred.

Any input will be appreciated.

Thank you!

Regards,

Miro

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miro,

if I'm not mistaken, for both WP_PLU and WBBDLD the condition type export is managed by the POS outbound profile that is assigned in the store master data.

From my experience with WP_PLU, all conditions that should be exported need to be 1.) defined in the Condition Type Group (SPRO > Sales & Distr. > POS Interface > Outbound > Maintain POS Condition Group) and 2.) present in the POS pricing procedure VKP001.

In default this works prefectly fine for VKP0 / VKA0 combination.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Tomas

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miro,

if I'm not mistaken, for both WP_PLU and WBBDLD the condition type export is managed by the POS outbound profile that is assigned in the store master data.

From my experience with WP_PLU, all conditions that should be exported need to be 1.) defined in the Condition Type Group (SPRO > Sales & Distr. > POS Interface > Outbound > Maintain POS Condition Group) and 2.) present in the POS pricing procedure VKP001.

In default this works prefectly fine for VKP0 / VKA0 combination.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Tomas

0 Kudos

Hi Tomas,

Thank you for your input!

The above mentioned settings have already been done but it's still impossible to get another sales price transferred. Exceptions are all promotional condition types like VKH0, VKA0 and VKK0 and I presume there is a hard-coded logic for them since their condition class is also Prices.

Regards,

Miro

0 Kudos

Hi Tomas,

I have found out the problem was the access sequence and, respectively, the condition table. I used A070 (EAN per site) and as soon as I switched to A071 (Article per site), the condition type popped up in the idoc.

I presume the problem is the missing field VRKME (Sales unit) in table A070 which makes no sense in case of setting up a sales price.

Any comment on that?

Thank you!

Regards,

Miro

0 Kudos

Hi Miro,

as for POS price download in relation to a specific condition table there are few more relevant parameters;

1. Store-dependent prices in A071 indicator on POS outbound profile and especially

2. Condition Types Filter Settings (transaction OWS2) where you can define additional condition types and condition tables; this might be the config that you need to update in order to download additional prices out of the system (irf not already done)

Cheers,

Tomas