Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS cost reports displays values assigned different from Maintenance Order

wagner_dasilvasilva
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

We are working with project system assigning maintenance order to WBS through of t-code ADPMPS.

When we run the any report from PS (e.g. S_ALR_87013558) we find the values below in one WBS:

1) Budget/Actual/Rem.Plan/Assigned/Available (S_ALR_87013558)

Budget = 428000, Actual = 0, Commitment = 65936, RemOrdPlan = 107960, Assigned = 173896, Available = 254104

To this scenario I have just one maintenance order assigned to this WBS.

However when I go into any maintenance cost report I cannot find the cost as shown on PS report.

My planned cost on MO is $ 123000 (commitment and planned). Even any report that I run to this order I can not identify the values as shown on column total assigned on PS $ 173896 (commitment $ 65936 + RemOrdPlan $ 107960).

Does anyone have any suggestion/explanation to this difference?

See screenshot below

Wagner Silva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In screenshot of Maintenance order, only plan cost is showing & no actual cost is there. So you are not getting any value in maintenance cost report as this report only shows actual cost (i.e. plan cost settled to WBS using KO88). Apart from this WBS budget report S_ALR_87013558 will show any amount if get consumed from this.

So you need to settle this plan cost then it will show you in maintenance cost report.

Regards

Shishir

wagner_dasilvasilva
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shishir,

I know the MO only show me the plan cost in those tab. However my issues is what's diffence between plan cost value on MO and assigned total on PS, whereas the collumn "Assigned total" is related with plan cost coming from MO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silva,

Would suggest you to go through SAP note 178837 to understand how Assigned value calculation works.

178837 - Availability control: Incorrect assigned value?

Regards

Tushar