cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account assignment distribution by quantity for Service item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using SRM 7, Extended Classic scenario.

we are creating shopping crat using multiple Cost center distributed by quanity for service item. when we distribute CC by decimal values then once the shopping cart is approved PO goes to Error in Process status and doesnt show any error and in RZ20 we can chek the error "Sum of percentages >100.1< exceeds 100 %" though the total quantity is correctly distributed. however when we distribute using whole number then PO is getting created and we can see it is ordered and replicated to bakend. Can anyone pleae tell me how to resolve this.

Thanks,

Veena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Veena,

Could you please check whether SAP Note 1822728 has been implemented in your system.

If not, kindly implement the same and retest the scenario.

Please let me know the outcome.

Best Regards,

Monalisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monalisa

Thank you, issue resolved after aplying note 1822728. but now we are facing problem in case limit PO mutliple CC distributed by value because of this note. PO going to error "Comm. error checking account assignmt for purchase order XXXX in system XYZ". I feel we better reverse the note, please advice

Veena

Message was edited by: Veena BP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I had this issue in classic scenario .I implemented the below

SAP correction notes 1659181 and 1736712  in ECC and resubmitted the failed sc.

PO created.

Please try this one.

Thanks

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

thanks for the reply. Yes, this is the issue with rounding the values. i could see only one decimal place is set in structure BBPS_BAPIESKLC so while adding up the perc values it is becoming >100%. the above correction notes u mentioned seems irrelevent, can i go ahead to apply as we are using extended classic scenario.

thanks & regards,

Veena

martinvazquez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Veena,

This seems to be a rounding problem. When you enter the CC value with decimals, the back-end system can be changing this values to percentage, rounding the values and making them not to be exactly 100%. This is solved after enhancement package 4 for ERP 6.0.

Please refer to the note 1387485:

https://css.wdf.sap.corp/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?iv_language=E&param=697...

I think this one will solve your problem. Do not forget to enable the business function LOG_MM_MAA_1 in customizing in order to make this work.

Hope this helps,

Regards

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

I am not able to access the above link.

Yes, this is the issue with rounding the values. i could see only one decimal place is set in structure BBPS_BAPIESKLC so while adding up the perc values it is becoming >100%. any correction note to resolve this

thanks & regards,

Veena

martinvazquez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Veena,

The link would guide you to the note's URL. Anyway, did you try to apply the note in your system using SNOTE?

Kindest Regards

Martin