cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI10001LOCPRDVERS2 cannot be used for updating fields for active version in BAPI_PRDSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have list of standard fields (around 40) like max_safety_stock, period_split, demand_profile etc; which are to be updated in the APO product master  through the BAPI- BAPI_PRDSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2. These fields are present only in the structure BAPI10001LOCPRDVERS2 and hence I used that structure to populate all the fields..But the BAPI has a restriction that -

version dep. data for active version not possible -> versionindep. data. Because of this I am not able to update the values for the version 000 through BAPI10001LOCPRDVERS2.

Is there a way apart from the extension_in structure that I can choose to update all my fields with the BAPI?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sravya,

What is the version value which you are passing to the field PLANNING_VERSION in the structure BAPI10001LOCPRDVERS2. Are you passing 000 (active version) ? Try by removing the active version value. keep it as blank, don't input anything and try.

Regards,

TP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sravya,

I am not sure why you are not able to update the fields you listed using the structure "

PRODUCT_LOCATION_VERSION". We are using same structure to update the version dependent fields, no need to enhance any extension_in stucture. Are you getting any BAPI error ? Please provide the error message.

Thanks,

Chandra