cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Transfer Requirement in the LL01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP-GURUS.

I have made a delivery back in the MIGO via Delivery. In this case we use the IM-MVT 122 and automatically the WM-MVT 102. After that we use the LT03, to create the TO and with the LT23 we confirm the TO. At the end we go into the VL02N and post goods issue. This is the last step and the process is completed.

A little bit later we see an open Transfer Requirement in the LL01. But why? The process is completed! I will be able now, to create with the LT06 concerning the material document a TO. Why is this possible?

When we have a cancellation for a receiption of goods we use the IM-MVT 102 and WM-MVT 102. In this case we use MIGO and LT06 and everything is ok.

I think the main problem is, that we have two IM-MVT (122 and 102) but only one WM-MVT 102. For example:

To see what the standard of SAP is, I was logging into the original client 000. In the IMG I was using the following path:

IM-MVT 102 ==> Reference 102

IM-MVT 122 ==> Reference 102

Now you see that we have in the SAP Standard two IM-MVTs but only one reference. What can I do that I do not get an open Transfer Requirement when making a delivery back.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards

Walter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I doubt that the reference movement type in WM has anything to do with your problem.

I rather think that you actually issue your material twice with this scenario:

"I have made a delivery back in the MIGO via Delivery. In this case we use the IM-MVT 122 and automatically the WM-MVT 102. After that we use the LT03, to create the TO and with the LT23 we confirm the TO. At the end we go into the VL02N and post goods issue. This is the last step and the process is completed."

122 is already the first goods issue, and then you create a delivery and post the goods issue for the delivery too, which is the second goods issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

thanks for your reply. I think in the same way like you that the reference movement type in WM has to to do with the problem. But I have fear to change the SAP-Standard. And the SAP-Standard is that you have only one reference movement type 102 for two things. For the delivery back IM-MVT 122 and for the cancellation by reiption of goods. But why is it like this? I do not understand this.

I tried to fix the problem by another way, so I started to create an WM-MVT 122.

After that I tried to connect it with a reference movement type 102. So I copy one line.

And then I insert the WM-MVT 122, but the system do not accept it because there this.

So I do not know what to do.

Thanks a lot.

Greetings Walter

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You miss understood my reply. I did nowhere say that the reference movement type in WM has to to do with the problem.  I said I doubt that it has to do with it.

Read my reply again, then look at MB51. Maybe you can add a screenshot  from MB51. If your explanation was right. then I expect to see 2 movements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jürgen,

thanks for your reply. Sorry you were right, I missunderstood you.

First in the MB51 you will just only have one movement and this is one with MVT122.

In the LT23 you will see the IM-MVT 122, the WM-MVT 102 and the delivery 80485144.

In the VL02n you will see the delivery and that the process is completed.

In the document flow you will see it, too (especially for the material document 490202590).

After four hours you will see an open transfer requirement in the LL01. And because of this I will be able to create with the LT06 another TO, but this is wrong!!!

Now you will see in the MB51 only one movement again.

But in the LT23 you will see th two movements, and this is wrong.

Because of this I will have a wrong stock in the LS26.

Thanks a lot for your help!

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks strange, but I think I am closer to root now.

What is really confusing is the GR number to the last position of your LT23 screenshot, because it actually is the GR number for the 521 movement which can be seen in MB51 screenshot.

Let me ignore this info for now.

in cases we send materials back to the vendor with reference to the PO we actually use  movement type 161. We use 122 without reference.

If you look at the customizing for movement types in WM interface then you can see that the 161 reference movement does not have a flag for TR, while the 102 has this TR creation flag.

Deliveries do not need TRs.

And I think this is actually causing your issue, you are creating a delivery for 122 movement and while posting the goods issue it additionally creates this TR because of the flag for TR.

So you either need a different reference movement type for the 122 IM movement (without TR flag) or you may switch to the 161 IM movement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jürgen,

thanks a lot for your help. I never worked before with the MVT 161, but everything what you wrote make sense. And so I could do it in this way and I would not get  the problem with the transfer requierement.

But before we introduce it, I have to discuss it in my company.

I wish you a nice day.

Greetings Walter

Answers (0)