cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in LQ02

0 Kudos

Hi

Pls help me figure out what‘s the problem.

I  go to LQ02  and trying to cancel blocked quants,  there are four bins being blocked, I choose the last one and click post change ,the record become red ,the log shows ’Quant  cannot have a posting change‘,but when I choose  the first one ,the record become green,and then the second and the third  ,it’s also OK,and I keep post the last one ,this time the record become green. I don't understand this , why can't I post change the last bin first.

william,

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

I am still waiting for the answer,anyone can help?

thanks

0 Kudos

any idea?

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please share the error message number (if possible share the error message screen)

0 Kudos

The message is  Data refreshed  Message no. L0710,  it's not a error message , it's just the item become red

here i encounter another situation ,i can post the last item but the first item is not  ok

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not a common behavior or SAP and hard to replicate in our system, it seems there are some kind of locking is causing this issue in your system as in some case you are able to process with first document and in some cases you are not. My suggestion would be please take the help of your development team who can debug and suggest the root cause

0 Kudos

Thank you for your suggestion.I try to debug the program and finally I found that it's the code of  badi 'LE_WM_LE_QUANT'  have some bug ,which for solve  some 411 remove K problems originally ,  LQ02 also execute this badi and cause some unexpectable problems,the code needs to be  improved