cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me choose my career path..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP gurus,

I have been working for a company, my work comprises of installation of Standalone java, Netweaver on servers and then install/deploy the xapps through the SDM tool.

I have been doing this from past 7 months.

I feel that there is no future with the kind of work I do.. I want to be consulting (techo-funtional) in a long run..

Can you please tell me what all things I need to learn so the future is bright and secure.

My company also deals with functional testing for XI,BI.. If I perform these tasks along with what I do ,can I become a consultant?

Guide me so that I can fulfill my goal !!

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey buddy,

you are really on your track, better learn more on Web-AS administration and configurations.and if u are interested learn any component of SAP-NW in detail, then your career will be colorful

Cheers,

Chayapathy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chayapathy,

Thanks a lot for the sincere reply...

Am really interested in learning the components of SAP-NW.. But Iam not sure which one to choose..! I want to choose one which will have demand in long run say 3-4 years down the lane. I felt XI and BI would be good ones.. But I feel BI is not used widely ,only by few large clients.. And regarding the functional modules I dont have much idea ..

Could you please help me in this regard..

Cheers!!

Raghavendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Raghavendra,

one thing u wud like to say, you cant poredict the future, if you are learning anything do become master if not atleast learn to the maximum extent , then you ll surely have future in whatever you do

all the best..

cheers,

chayapathy

P.S: do award points if it helps u