Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landscape Planner - new installation

MWiese
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

as of ALM I tried to design my new ABAP system (Netweaver 7.40 with Gateway core AddOn) with the landscape planner. Everything works as expected and now I have my landscape plan.

Now, I want to download all the needed software. Therefore I started the MOpz (SolMan 7.1 SP10) and searched for my plan number. The system obviously finds it. I start at 2.3 "Select OS/DB Dependent Files". But everything is empty, I can't select anything! Same for the following steps 2.4 and 2.5. In step 2.6 I choose "Download basket" and then I get the following errors:

Error       There is no cross-system stack delta XML generated.

Error       Not able to get the calculated cross-system stack XML.

Error       Not able to get the target product version of the MOpz transaction.

Error       Not able to get technical systems of the MOpz transaction.

Warning      There is no selected file for downloading and deployment.

Perhaps I missunderstand the meaning of the landscape planner tool. Can I use it for new systems? And whats wrong with my landscape plan?

Thanks and best regards

Marco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

I can confirm that we get the same issue as you. We are also on the same SM7.1 SP10 release version.

I only started looking that this afternoon, and have not updated the SM with the latest basic functions note.

Number 1875627

SAP Solution Manager - basic functions for Release 7.1

Kind regards,

Paul

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Make sure that the latest version of SAP Note 1940845 is implemented in your system.

This is a prerequisite for the good function of Maintenance Optimizer .

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for this. Once I had imported SN:1875627, when the MOPZ transaction was run, this prompted for the note you mentioned in your post, 1940845.

I implemented this note, and now the MOPZ transaction is working correctly, and it has retrieved the landscape planner data correctly from the SMP backbone.

Kind regards,

Paul Ford.

Answers (0)