cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign external warehouse number to supply chain unit in ewm ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

i distribute outbound deliveries from ERP to EWM and as i look into 'SMQ2' there is a message with the following problem:

But we already did the following configurations:

Do you have any idea what configuration (maybe customizing) is missing ? or maybe which configuration in our supply chain unit is necessary ?

Thanks in advance

Merry Christmas

BR

Denis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denis.

We will start from ERP.

1. check  ERP wh to EWM wh assignment.

In EWM check SPRO >> interface and  below 2 setting its should show same as ERP.

Then Check SCU it should be your plant.  And assign WH as attribute.

Check LNUM_EWM - BP has assigned with SCU in identification tab and same BP in SCU.

and as per above setting below setting will populate besitzer automatically if all above setting is good.

You check step by step and recreate new del.

Regards

Suraj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

Make sure you have SCU assigned to your EWM warehouse with business attribute INV (Warehouse) also check other configurations table enteries you might have missed some enteries for warehouse linkage.

Regards

Anoop S P

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check, whether your Supply Chain Unit has INV Attribute assigned to it.

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

we changed the supply chain unit to antoher one :

This Supply Chain Unit is defined as followed:

Do you have any other idea what we missed ?

Thanks!

Denis

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you still have the issue after changing this? can you try with fresh delivery?

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jep! i already try with those new configuration..... still the same error message...

Regards

Denis

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I think... you should read the solution manager documenation and implementation guides. Because all this is described there. It is very difficult to come up with all that by yourself and probably you end up with something wrong anyway.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

To be honest...I've already read few books about EWM inplementation (also SAP-Help) and due to this everything is fine...could you may be tell me where I can find this solution manager documentation? And what implementation guide you are talking about?

Thank you

BR

Denis

0 Kudos

Denis,

Difficult to pinpoint the error.

1.Please use the report /n/SCWM/REECCHECK to confirm the integration is complete.

2. check the mapping of the ERP storage location to EWM

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Denis,

Can you assign RO - Receiving Office and SO - Shipping Office as well. these are important attributes as well for Outbound/Inbound deliveries.

Regards,

Sathish

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

it is actually the documentation to the implementation guide, means the documentation you can find to the various steps in the IMG.

The more detailed documenation is the solution manager documentation (and you are supposed to use the SolMan anyway for any kind of EWM implementation.

You can find the SolMan documentation for EWM on the SAP Service Marketplace. There is a link on Help.sap.com. You can select any EWM release on help.sap.com, for example this: http://help.sap.com/ewm92?current=businesssuite.

If you then scroll down on the right side, you will find a section for "How-To-Guides". And this link will lead you to the service marketplace (where you need to have a S-User.

Brgds

Juergen

---

Want to learn EWM?

Check for EWM courses at https://training.sap.com/curriculum/scm_ewm

Get a SAP Learning Hub Subscription: https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub