cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charm 4 System Landscape

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We have setup 4 system landscape in CHARM.

SMD(DEV:100)-->SMQ( TEST:100)->SMT(TEST:100)-->SMP( PRD:100).

We are facing few issues.

1) We are able to move the TR from SMD->SMQ->SMT->SMP.

But when the TR is SMQ with Status " To be Tested" and we do the action " Reset to " In Development".

And again when the TR is status " In Development " and we perform the actions " Pass Urgent Change to Test"

The First TR is imported into SMT. i think this should not happen.We have seperate action to move the TR into SMT.

Please advice how can i stop that TR import in SMT when i execute the action " Pass Urgent Change to Test".

2) When the TR is in SMT then under system landscape the relevant  logon check is not appearing and risk status all are showing gray.

Please help.

Regards

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have the solution for pass the TR before it moved to pre production

please review the sap note 1690362 - ChaRM: pass correction to test trigger import to pre-prd sys

2) When the TR is in SMT then under system landscape the relevant  logon check is not appearing and risk status all are showing gray.

what is the CR status, system appears in landscape block, based out of cr status, you can choose show all systems where you can get the listed systems, for the risks check the note 1706529, if doesnt help attach screens

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thanks for the note no.

I was able to correct the TR flow in Pre Prod.

Below are the screenshot for other issue.

When TR is imported in QAS system and UC is state To be tested.

When UC is custom status " Pass UC for Pre_prod approval"

When UC was imported in Pre Prod.

When UC for Release for Production.

We have custom status and actions between "Succesfully tested" and "Authorized for Production"

Waiting for CM approval, Waiting for RM approval, Import UC in Pre-prd, Successfully tested in Pre-prd.

Relevant logon and Risk goes missing/gray during custom status.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Since you have custom status, you need to adopt the risk posiblites as mentioned in the note 1706529

may i ask, have you checked

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

The Document  1706529 is not released as of now.

But i understood the setting that were required .

Thanks Alot.

Regards
Abhishek

Answers (0)