cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Exceeded BP603 - CJI5 and S_ALR_87013558 difference

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Scenario - When trying to change the service item quantities in  the P.O with multiple account assignments it prompt budget exceeded error but budget was available when checked in the S_ALR_ report. Please find the screenshot Attached with reference to commitment and actual values from CJI5 and S_ALR_87013558 report. I have tried to analyze the report such as CJI3, CJI5, CJ31, S_ALR_87013558 also executed RKANBU01, CJBN, CJEN. This is done on lower level WBS and I have checked all P.Os and tax charged towards it to see if the available budget has been consumed with the tax amount or not. There is difference between values of CJI5 and S_ALR_87013558 (commitment field), and both of these values were not matching with PO "still to delivered value" as the actual is matching in S_ALR_87013558 report. I used the program RKANBU01/RKACOR04 to rebuild the incorrect commitment PO: Ordered Value 11,000,371.26 Actual 5,936,335.15 Still to deliver 6,558,948.05 Table CJI5 value is: 8,587,802.52 S_ALR_87013558 : Commitment: 8,547,592 Real values on the scenario are given below. I am not able to get the point on where the budget exceeding Regards Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Have you checked this note

1494533 - Incorrect commitments for material items due to note 1491430

Regards

Terence

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maria, Thanks for your help, but this note cannot be implemented for my project. Can you please let me know, how Purchase Order history will be updated whenever  the service line items were accepted in EKBE? If Payment made  to vendor in Purchase Order History "DP Request Clearing" is not updated as the payment with Doc type: KZ is updated in BSAK and BSEG tables?...is there any correction program to update for the payments with reference to PO.....I appreciate for your time on this. Regards Naveen

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

There is a bit information required from your query.

How is the vendor payment made in your case, if you have used KZ document, it should update the table and your PO.

What is the document type it was posted as of now in your system.

Regards

Terence

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Document type is KZ only, still it was not updated in our system. It was not updated in COFP table with value type 57 against the WBS. How this link between BSAK / BSEG with COFP table to get the Actual Net Payment report against the Project / PO. Regards Naveen

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Is Project Cash Management is activated in your system, i guess then only it will update COFP table.

Regards

Terence

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Yeah, it is activated and for the other Projects with Value type 57 is updated. Regards Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen,

As I have suggested you in one of your threads earlier.

Same Solution can be used :

Please implement note1491430,It is a must for a solid commitment calculation. Then please run RKANBU0.

I think this will solve your Problem.

Regards Tapan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen Kumar wrote:

Scenario - When trying to change the service item quantities in  the P.O with multiple account assignments it prompt budget exceeded error but budget was available when checked in the S_ALR_ report.

Hi,

Firstly tell me that are you checking/considering available budget from S_ALR_87013558. If yes then Also please check budget availability as (released-assigned), could be get from S_ALR_87013560 or CJ33. S_ALR_8701355 gives available budget=Current-Assigned

Check and reply if budget is available or not from these reports.

Regards

Shishir

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shishir, The assigned budget is available and as per the report there is no issue as the  major issue is the commiment value is different in CJI5 and SLR Report. Thanks for your inputs. Regard Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using the same layout & selections for both reports? Please check and confirm. My suggestion to use standard layout for both.

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

This is not the issue of layout as the layout is standard only...as i check in the table level of COOI / COSP tables...as the values were not matching over there too. Regards Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I know, may be some time layout matters if some customized layout used. That is why I asked to check.

Anyways go thru below thread, may be help you as its similar to your query:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3336970

Regards

Shishir

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Shishir, The given thread looks similar and i tried the solution as per the requirement....but the issue is still pending....looking out with possible solutions...thanks for your time. Regards Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I think, most of the possible solutions have been provided but issue is still pending. So I suggest you to raise a oss note to SAP.

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shishir, Thanks for your time, i have raised a request to SAP and waiting for their inputs on this. Can you please let me know, how Purchase Order history will be updated whenever  the service line items were accepted in EKBE? If Payment made  to vendor in Purchase Order History "DP Request Clearing" is not updated as the payment with Doc type: KZ is updated in BSAK and BSEG tables?...is there any correction program to update for the payments with reference to PO.....I appreciate for your time on this. Regards Naveen

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Is it going to the warning for budget? are you maintaining Warning with email to person responsible?

if yes check that you have person responsible maintained for the WBS for which you are getting budget exceed error is coming..

Hope it helps..

Regards

Sammar