Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Status Maintenance

rhuben007
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a "User Stat." field in tasks and projects dashboard, I'm just wondering where in cProjects these user status can be maintained.

Please see screenshot below for your reference.

Thanks,

James

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi James,

These can be maintained using t-codes BS02 or OK02.

The path for the same is

SPRO -> Project Management -> Basic settings -> Create/Change Status Profile User status..

Hope it helps

Sammar

rhuben007
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sammar,

Sorry but isn't there any field in cProjects wherein I can put a value on it? Just as the system status and person responsible columns can be filled in the dashboard by filling up the person responsible field and change status field in the "basic data" tab.

Thanks a lot,

James

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Once you have created the User statuses in the OK02 or BS02 t-codes, you can use this profile in your cproject project and then you can select the statuses using the status management button which is available on the Basic data tab of project Definition in cprojects.

Once you set these statuses the same are visible on the dashboard. System or User statuses are set they are not filled in like Person Responsible etc..

In my case we have not defined any user statuses hence you see nothing in status profile and no user statuses are available for setting up..

Cheers

sammar

rhuben007
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sammar,

Given that I already created and establish a status profile, may I know where in SPRO can I activate the status profile field, since right now I cannot put values on it.

Thanks a lot,

James

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi james,

check the field control setting for field status in your system, it should be editable.

Regards

Sammar

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi James

Can you check in BS02/OK02 that you have assigned the Correct Object Type to the  Status profile created for your project.

To check that Select GO TO in BS02/OK02 from the Menu Bar and select the profile you have created to be used in PPM. Please confirm if the project Definition field is selected.

Regards

Sammar

rhuben007
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sammar,

Yes, we did that a while ago and it worked, thanks a lot for your help

-James

Answers (0)