cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Note Archived But invoice exist.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Delivery  Archived

Invoice  Completed

As per the standard process, if document wants to archive or delete first forwarding document will archive and then the preceding document.

But for this case, how the delivery was archived before the invoice document ? Is there any gap?

Please help on this issue.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeepan,

Archiving of delivery is independent of Invoices (SD_VBRK) or Sales Orders (SD_VBAK).

You can check this by preproc of  Invoices (SD_VBRK) or Sales Orders (SD_VBAK).

Delivery Archiving object RV_LIKP is applicable for Inbound as well as Outbound Deliveries.

Archiving of delivery is dependent upon Shipment Costing (SD_VFKK) and Shipment (SD_VTTK) i.e. to archive Delivery first Shipment Costing Document (SD_VFKK) is to be archived then Shipment (SD_VTTK), then Delivery (RV_LIKP) and finally Handling Units (LE_HU).

Since delivery is already archive so above steps would have been completed.

Do let me know if you require further detail.

Regards,

Tarun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

inbound deliveries should be archivied first, before sales documents and billing documents.

You can check the archiving sequence using the network graphic within Tran. /SARA object RV_LIKP.

It will Show you the sequence and the way documents are linked via document flow and prerequisits for archiving.

Regards,

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Thank you,

Is this same for outbound delivery too ?

Also, i couldn't  see the object RV_LIKP in SARA transaction.

Can you please help on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

yes, it is. I acutally made a typing mistake in my previous response, meant to write outbound instead of inbound deliveries.

Outbound deliveries should be archivied first, before sales documents and billing documents.

Inbound deliveries are a little different, as they depend on whether or not the underlying document is relevant for goods movement.

The object RV_LIKP is a Standard SAP archiving object for Delivieries. You should find it within Transaction /SARA.

Regards

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Thank you,

Can you please let me know the steps to retrieve the archiving delivery.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

if you are speaking about reloading the delivery notes, you would need to select the appropriate archive. To do so, go from Trans. /SARA, click Management.

The archive selection screen appears. To select all files belonging to an archiving session, select the appropriate checkbox. Confirm your selection by choosing Continue. Enter a start date an spool parameters to start the reload job.

Please note that you can retrieve only complete archiving sessions.

Regards

Thomas