Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approve Travel Request Workflow Configuration

vijaybhaskarraju_vegesana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am not able to approve or reject the work items from Approve Travel Request App, When I select  any work item and click on Approve or Reject, the error message is getting populated. attached screen shot name 'Fiori App Error.png'.

We are able to do Approve or Reject the same work items from the back end.

We configured custom task ID and decision keys in tables SRA009_T_CONFIG, SRA009_T_TASKTYP in back end system as attached. Attached attached screen shot names  'SRA009_T_CONFIG.png' and 'SRA009_T_TASKTYP.png'

To confirm we are on latest pack SRA009 005.

Checked below links, notes and followed the same

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3488069

SAP Note: 1902921 - No travel items displayed in FIORI Approve Travel Request

Are we missing anything here? Please guide me..

Thanks,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Please check that your custom task is user decision type or not.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer experience Group - CEG

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thanks for your quick turn around.

1) Are my UI decision keys which are mentioned in the table are correct?

2) But the same work items I am able to approve and reject from back end transaction SBWP.

Thanks,

Vijay

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

What was the original task ID when you created the custom task? I believe you have created the custom task by copying SAP standard one. What is the object name and method for the custom task?

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I am not sure by which original task ID it has been copied as it has been done by workflow consultant, but  the object name "BUS2089 - Employee Trip" and custom method.

If at all the Task ID is in correct it should not allow me to do from the SBWP transaction also right? Please give some pointers.

Thanks,

Vijay

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

It is nothing related with the SBWP behavior.

Your custom task is not user decision type. So the error message is correct message.

Please test without SRA009_T_CONFIG because your custom task is not user decision type.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa for all quick replies and will get back to you after trying this options, as It takes some time.

Sure, It might be issue with custom task. Cross checked to just confirm whether we are passing correct decision keys.

Thanks

Vijay

Active Participant
0 Kudos

the task is not an user decision task.

Please help me clarify this

1) For Travel Request App, the task should be always User Decision type?

2) If we configure task id for a user decision task for our approve travel requests, can we attach the attachments pdf to the same task and do the approve, reject functionality?

3) We configured Approve Request app with the task id for Activity task and implemented BADI and its working.I understood there are no Enhancement spots or Badi's for Approve Travel Request app and hence it is not working when configured with task id for Activity task?

Thanks