cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading the XI Content SAP TM IC - ESOA Methodoldfy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am suppose to do integrate PI with SAP ERP and SAP TM. So I am going in ESOA Methodology. We having SAP PI 7.4 version. And when searching the "XI Content SAP TM IC" in Service Market Place, I found nothing. I searched on below path,

Service Marketplace-> SAP Software Download Center -> Browse our Download Catalog -> SAP Content -> ESR (XI Content) -> XI Content SAP TM IC

Is the content moved to different location? Or is the content name changed?

Please assist me where to download the Content.

Regards

Amar..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

It is related to License issue.

Regards

Amar..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

I checked on same way as you indicated. But failed again. I have requested my basis team whether they able to download or not. Will update you once getting confirmation from them.

Regards

Amar..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

Our basis also unable to find the Software Content Any solution regarding the package download?

Regards

Amar..

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

I just happened to see the following info in FAQ section:

Frequently Asked Questions | SAP Support Portal

9. I don't see the product or software that I need. What should I do?

There are a number of reasons why this might happen:

• Only software that you have purchased will display in the Software Download Center. Contact your account executive if you need to purchase software. If you don't know who your account executive is, contact the Global Support Customer Interaction (GSCI).
  • If you work for a company that has multiple customer accounts with SAP, ensure that you are logged in to the Support Portal with an S-User ID that is associated with the customer account licensed for the product you are looking for. You can check the customer associated with your S-User ID under my Profile or by rolling over you name in the header of the Support Portal. Contact your company's super-administrator if your S-User is not associated with the right customer account for the software you need. You can find your super-administrator under My Profile -> Display my Super-Administrators.
  • The version of software is out of maintenance and you have yet to do a license conversion to the newer version. Contact your local SAP Contract Department for assistance.
  • The software you need is still in Ramp-Up. Check the Product Availability Matrix and Ramp-Up Releases and Beta software. Check the Product Availability Matrix and the Ramp-Up Releases and Beta Software area for more information.

Regards,

Azhar

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to find the content in Service Market place.

Please use the link:

https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/swdc

Software Downloads --> Search for Software Downloads --> (Search with SAP TM IC)

As per your version, download the latest XI content from the list.

Screenshot attached

Regards,
Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

I followed same steps but I am getting search result as not related to your screenshot,

Might be any user authorization issue?

Regards

Amar..

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think it will be auth issue...For downloading you need to have authorization...

Can you search with all options checked and text as : SAP TM IC (screenshot attached)

Alternatively, try to login with your colleague / Basis team Id and check.

Regards,

Azhar