Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARIBA - MDG integration

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All

I need some info....The requirement is to transfer the early Vendors created in ARIBA to MDG. Can we transfer the vendors created in ARIBA to MDG? Is there any process document?

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188878
Active Contributor

Dear Kiran,

ARIBA can be integrated with SAP

1.Direct method using the cXML

2.SAP PI adapter

may be you can try some options further you can refer the attached link

http://dcia.info/activities/cdse2014/10-1%20CDSE2014%20W7%20Willner.pdf

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shankar

Thanks. The way CRM is integrated with MDG, do we have similar option for ARIBA? Do you have any idea how to transfer the basic vendor data from ARIBA to MDG directly instead of SAP ECC? MDG is hub here.

Kiran

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

I am not sure about the integration but the way I look at the presention I guss same can be done on MDG Hub.

1you can use the PI adapter and integrate with the services.

2.or Use cXML to import the data in MDG but just a thought not sure will this work.give a try for it.

One question I too have about the CRM integration I am too trying to do it,if you can share some thoughts about it will be great help to me as well.

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

I am not sure about the integration but the way I look at the presention I guss same can be done on MDG Hub.

1you can use the PI adapter and integrate with the services.

2.or Use cXML to import the data in MDG but just a thought not sure will this work.give a try for it.

One question I too have about the CRM integration I am too trying to do it,if you can share some thoughts about it will be great help to me as well.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks. I will share the CRM and MDG integration doc. Will also check on ARIBA....

Kiran

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shankar

Go through this note - 1763350 for SAP CRM....Do let me know if you get any document on ARIBA and MDG integration.

There are 2 options -

1. Create vendor general info in ARIBA and then transfer it to MDG

OR

2. Create master data in MDG and then transfer required data in ARIBA

Need to find out best way and how to achieve this.

Kiran

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All

Any thought on this????

Waiting for reply

Kiran

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kiran,

Please refer to the below link might not be direct link to MDG but still give you some insight about the integration aspects of ARIAB with ECC.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d060ac35-a269-3110-34b7-c7d3a1f54...

Further Please share the CRM Integration document to my ID shankarsingh338@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Our deployment requirement over the time scale  :

Today – Jan 2015

1)      Cloud (Ariba + SF)  – To go live in April 2015

2)      On premise (MDG) – July 2015 ( Hardware constraints , thus can’t be before July 2015)

In the meantime ECC go live phases will continue

3)      ECC- Jan/ Feb2016

Post July 2015 , MDG will be master  and will govern data  movement across the landscape .

Qs

1)      How to ensure that ARIBA data requirement for ARIBA go live are taken care

2)      Post ARIBA  go live , how data synchronization will happen between Cloud applications at that time  and MDG

3)      Post MDG go live , how data synchronization between MDG  and ECC will continue till go live of ECC

4)      MDG capability to replicate configuration data ( other than Core Master data ) .

Config data may include Account group, Inco terms , Bank data etc.

Need inputs /ref docs if available

Thanks in advance …

Guruprasad

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

Hello Kiran,

Do you have some insights regarding integration SiPM and MDG as I have similar requirement?

thanks,

Ashish