cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No error message in case of overdelivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

When the delivery quantity exceeds the order quantiy beyond the tolerance limits in a regular sales order (OR)  -> delivery scenario (LF) (Not STOs), the system is not generating any error message; its letting me create the delivery doucment. I checked the following configuration in my system. Please correct me if any of the these settings is incorrect and have to be changed.

1.  In 0VLP,  Check Overdelivery field is set to "B"

2.  In VTLA, 'pos/neg' field is set to "+" sign for item category TAN (OR --> LF)

3.  Maintained the overdelivery tolerance limits in customer master (or in the sales order itself)

However when I set the 0VLP Check Overdelivery indicator to "A" instead, I am atleast getting a warning message. While it was B, I wasn't getting any message.

I want a hard stop in this overdelivery scenario. Please let me know if there is something thats missing.  Your inputs would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Vamsi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

The issue was in our system in OVM1 shipping error messages. In OVM1 t-code a line with all the field blanks got included(I have no clue how). This was overriding the other error message settings.

After removing this blank line, the system is working as expected.

Thanks

Vamsi M

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I still couldnot find a solution for this issue. Could you share you thoughts on this one?

Thanks
Vamsi

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your config settings seems to be fine. Kindly check with a new sales cycle and confirm if you are getting the error message in Delivery.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check following:

1. Check the delivery tolerance in CMIR, if you have maintained CMIR.

2. In either of records, CMR or CMIR, ensure 'Partial delivery per item' is blank.

Please revert back with your checks.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD

Thanks for your reply.

I haven't maintained any Customer Info Master Record. And yes, the partial delivery per item in the customer master record is left blank.

Thanks

Vamsi