cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition records and Resource Related Billing DP91

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am a little confused with condition records and Resource Related Billing (DP91), for that reason I would like to consult you my case. I hope you can help me.

I have a particular employee that has different rate every month, in transaction VK11 I recorded rates in August, September, October and November. I utilized sales organization, distribution channel, WBS element and personnel number as key combination. For example;

- August 40 USD per 1 hour

- September  50 USD per 1 hour

- October 60 USD per 1 hour

- November 100 USD per hour

In transaction DP91, I would like to see all the amount that are pending to be billed, for that reason I assigned in the field “Posting date” the last day of November. Also I left in blank the field “Pricing date”. When I run transaction DP91 on sales price view, I saw for each month that the rate showed is the amount recorded for November, not the rate that I recorded for each single month.

Also if I run the transaction DP91 and for example in field “Posting date” assigned a day in November and in field “Pricing date” a day in September, I will see the rate that I recorded for September for all the months and not the rate that I recorded in each single month.

I was expecting that transaction DP91 will show for each month the rate that I recorded in VK11, no matter when I will invoice. For example, the hours recorded in August with a rate of 40 USD, the hours recorded in September with a rate of 50 USD, etc.

Could somebody help me to understand how this process works? and if I am wrong in my expectations.

Thank you very much for your support and time.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Using VK11 you cannot achieve this. To fetch values for different month, you need to maintain the records in KP26 for your Cost center and Activity

Can you ensure you have already maintained KP26 for your respective combination to check the values ?

are you executing DP91 with reference to Sales order ?

please let us know the process you followed

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

Thank you for your answer and excuse me for my delay.

In a nutshell our process is this. In KP26 the records for the Actual Costs per Cost center and Activity type are maintained. The hours has recorded in CATS and transferred to controlling by CATA. The condition records for sales prices are maintained in VK11 and VK12. We execute DP91 with reference to Sales order. For the accrual revenue, we use the KKA2 and the sales price in VK11 too.

Could you tell me more about why I cannot achieve different sales prices using VK11?

Thank you for your time.

Regards.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Can you check the pricing date in the Debit memo request which was created from DP91 ?

i guess the pricing date could be different than the Condition record date

and if possible do PRICE UPDATE in the condition tab screen , also put screenshot of condition tab and pricing tab

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

From your recommendation, I updated the prices in the condition tab screen. I did manual updates for transaction DP91 and KKA2 and I obtained the expecting amount in each month, also I got the accrual revenue that we were waiting for.

Unfortunately we still look for an automatic process because the key users told us that the manually update will be the last option to do.

I did a new example and I am attaching a screenshots of condition tab from transaction KKA2.

Now I am not so sure if I can get the different rates using VK11.

Thanks.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

VK11 price will not get updated to the KKA2 Automatically. It has to be updated manually

if you want to update it automatically, then find an  User exit and put a code accordingly. You can seek abaper help to identify the user exit or enhancement point

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your advice and time. Regards.