Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI-TV : Reimburse employee from by his old company

former_member189496
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I have many employees who will move from one company code to another in jan 2015.

Some will have expenses not already reimbursed at the end of the year and will be only reimbursed in 2015.

I have troubles with the payment of those expenses done in 2014 and paid in 2015.

Let me give you a simple example :

Employee A has a trip from 01.12.2014 to 05.12.2014

He is moving from company 54 to 66 on jan 1st 2015

He is completing his expense report on jan 10th 2015

I will start (in 2015) the pre DME program for Germany (PRDX) and then the DME for SEPA SAPFPAYM

It will generate a payment on the company code 66

I will then start the posting (PRFI / PRRW) and it will generate a posting to the company 54

As you can see the posting from my point of view is correct because it goes to CC 54 (employee was CC 54 at the time of the trip) but the reimbursement is made by the company code 66 (employee is CC 66 at the time of the payment).

So my question : Is it feasible (by custo or user exit ?) to make the payment done by the company where the employee was at the time of the trip and not by his current company ?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Christophe.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

It is really strange that it is generating a payment based on the user's current company code. I would expect this to create a payment based on the user's company code in org assignment for the trip dates. 

We use F110 to generate vendor payment and I tried to replicate this scenario in our system and it is generating the payment in company code which was for the trip dates and not the current company code.

I would suggest reaching out to SAP rather than enhancing the standard process using exits/badi etc. This should really work as per the vendor payment process (as above).

Thanks

Ankur

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks, Ankur, for clearing this up from a functional point of view

former_member189496
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

We are doing the payment directly in SAP TM, not thru FI. We are using standard payment pre-DME (PRDX - RPRDTA00) and standard payment program for SEPA (SAPFPAYM).

I would also expect that SAP pay with the bank available at trip date

I will open a call to SAP to verify that it is the normal behaviour of SAP TM.

Cheers.

Christophe.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

in my opinion it's too late once the trip has been settled and Table ROT has been collected. So if you want to manipulate this, you might want to try the "BADI of last resort" as I call it: AFTER_TRIP_SETTLEMNT.

From a functional point of view, I can't valuate whether your requirement makes sense (I lack the FI knowledge here).

Cheers, Lukas