cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning off Automatic Replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have configured replication model to send data from MDG 7.0 hub to ECC and were controlling replication by manually replicating it everytime.

But now all of a sudden ,the data is getting replicated automatically as soon as we activate the Customers,Vendors and Materials.

I have even turned off the change pointers in BD61 and BD50.

We still have distribution model setup in BD64.

We would like to send data by replicating it manually instead of automatic replication . We are using ERP UI for customers (WS54400001) and vendors (WS54300005) and did not add any data replication step in the workflow.

Any reason why the data is replicated automatically as soon as it is approved , how do we turn this off ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

Was the switch for ERP client maintenance switched on? I assume so since your ECC is connecting to a MDG hub.

According to a response from an OSS I raised, this switch functionality causes an event to be registered and activated in table CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU which triggers a data outbound. This outbound may be responsible for the automatic replication.

Software switches cannot be turned off, however removing the "is active" flag for module MDG_BS_ECC_BP_OUTBOUND (event BPOUT, object BUPA) in table CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU may fix your automatic replication issue. It was mentioned that turning this active switch off could potentially cause other issues in the hub system.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thank you for the inputs.

I do not see the module MDG_BS_ECC_BP_OUTBOUND (event BPOUT, object BUPA) in table CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU . Instead I see the module MDS_BUPA_OUTBOUND (event BPOUT , object BUPX) call active.

Should I turn this off ?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

We unflagged both BUPA and BUPX.

Regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aravind.

Did you check this guide ?

Best regards,

Aleksandr Lavrik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had a similar situation  (in MDG 6.1) where  we realized that the replication gets triggered on activation .  For manual replication we switched off the replication model and used t-codes like BD14 to push vendors out.

pkiran1981
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

As far as i know the only way an auto replication can happen is if you schedule the report DRFOUT. Please check if this report has been scheduled as a periodic job.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

The report DRFOUT is not scheduled .

The data is replicating as soon as we activate the change request.We would like to do manual replication instead.

Thanks,