cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Work flow for resource / work center in MEINT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are working on SAP ME 15.0 recently installed. We are trying to send the work center from ECC to ME. In MEINT we see only the following work flow for work center / resource:

As can  be seen, LOIWCS02 is not there. When we sent work center (category 9100) with LOIWCS02 IDoc type, it failed in MEINT. But when we sent work center from ECC (category 9100) using IDoc type 9100, it was processed successfully in MEINT but it created work center in ME.

The other component LOIWCS02_ME_RES or LOIWCS02_ME_WC is not getting called. What is the possible reason and resolution?

Would be thankful for any feedback on this.

Thanks in advance

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

According to the application help

Transfer of Work Center with Individual Capacities - SAP Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME) - SAP Libr...

category 9100 should create work centers.

So, the behaviour you described indicates a problem. Either in integration or in the documentation.

Please, open a support incident to investigate deeper.

Br, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alexander,

Thanks for the quick reply.

As per the help document, the work center category 9100 is supposed to create a Resource in SAP ME but it ends up creating work center in ME.

If you see the screen shot I had put in my query, I see that there are three work flows - one for LOIWCS03 and the other two for LOIWCS02_RES and LOIWCS02_RES. Would this make any difference since I would expect that the work flow for RES and WC should also be in line with LOIWCS03?

I will be asking my tech team to raise a support incident for this. Meanwhile I would appreciate your reply on this.

Thanks

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Heel Alexander,

The issue stands resolved as of now. This is a new functionality provided in SAP ME 15.0 which sends work center along with individual capacities assigned as work center and resource respectively to SAP ME using LOIWCS03.

Thanks

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have this exact same issue with two completely separate systems (one is our demo box and one a client box)

Has  anyone resolved this issue for the LOIWCS02 idocs or do i need to raise a ticket

Thanks

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kevin,

I solved it by using LOIWCS02 IDoc type in the partner profile. It seems to me that in ME 15 two possibilities are covered:

If  you want to work with normal resource / work center concept in ME (WC category 9100 or 9000 in ECC) then you need to use LOIWCS02. The workflow for resource and WC is maintained for LOIWCS02 IDoc type only

If you intend to work with individual capacity assignments (split operation) then you need to work with LOIWCS03.

Depending on your business case, you may decide to use on of them.

Thanks

Srinivas