cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross-Tab. Calculated Members not visible on Crystal Reports XI Runtime

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a big problem. I have developed a sale report on which I have inserted crosstabs and added calculated members on them to compute the percentage growth.

Development was made in SAP CrystalReports 2011 [14.0.4.738 RTM] and there when i use Preview mode everything looks good. But when i transfer my report to production application and start it from there the calculated members column doesn't appear.

One of my cross tabs look like this:

20132014% growth
January10012020
February10012020
Total200240-

When I test it in companys ERP the '% growth' table is missing. The runtime insalled on our clients machines is CR XI Runtime - I think it should work there? Am I wrong?

My functions for computed members:

1. Insertion formula:

GetColumnGroupIndexOf(CurrentColumnIndex) = 1

and GridRowColumnValue("table1.column1") = {"table2.column2}

2. Calculation formula:

if(gridvalueat(currentrowindex, CurrentColumnIndex-2, CurrentSummaryIndex) = 0) and (gridvalueat(currentrowindex, CurrentColumnIndex-1, CurrentSummaryIndex) = 0)

then 0

else if(gridvalueat(currentrowindex, CurrentColumnIndex-2, CurrentSummaryIndex) = 0)

then 100

else

(gridvalueat(currentrowindex, CurrentColumnIndex-1, CurrentSummaryIndex)-gridvalueat(currentrowindex, CurrentColumnIndex-2, CurrentSummaryIndex))/gridvalueat(currentrowindex, CurrentColumnIndex-2, CurrentSummaryIndex)*100

Any help will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Piotr,

CR XI didn't support calculated members. The feature was introduced in CR 2008.

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you i've checked the compatibility list for CrystalReports and you are right.

Maybe you know some workaround for that?

If there isn't such thing.. A lot of work ahead of me then...

Thank you one more time

Answers (0)