cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changes in HCM outbound interface to take future date

0 Kudos

Hi,

I had got requirement changes in HCM outbound interface to take future date where i have made the code changes in function module for the messages type.then whether we are going to change the mapping in message mapping in SAP PI for outbound interface.please suggest me.

Thanks

Kumar 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please elaborate your requirement. From your post I understand that you have already done some changes in ABAP code FM to take the future date..rite?

Or do you want this to be done in PI Mapping?

Check the date field in the Outbound Interface that is having this date and check whether it is being mapped to required Target Structure field in ur PI MM..

Regards,

Azhar

0 Kudos

whether i have to write any udf (user defined function) in message mapping for future date or i have to do standard mapping .

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

1. Are you trying to put future date logic in PI mapping?

or you have already done some changes in your Outbound Interface in your Source system to send the future date?

2. If you want to add future date in PI, AFAIK there is no standard function..you need to write a UDF.

Std Date functions in PI will do date compare and format changes...

Suggest you ask the sender to send the required future date in Outbound Interface itself, rather than handling in PI

Regards,
Azhar