cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy to Soap scenario while triggering getting these Error "during XML => ABAP conversion: ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

My scenario is proxy to SOAP ,Where request is going to web service and we are getting response  successful but some specific  users numbers we are getting below error with successful response proxy  .

Below is the error .

Error during XML => ABAP conversion: Response Message; CX_ST_DESERIALIZATION_ERROR in /1SAI/SAS0446CC11CC6EC1AD4789 Line 24 An error occurred when deserializing in the simple transformation program /1SAI/SAS0446CC11CC6EC1AD4789 (Character set conversion f.

We getting this error only  for some specific user numbers and we used same user  number quality its not getting any error .Its only happening in Production system.

Please help us to solve the issue.

Regards

Ravi.

Message was edited by: Jason Lax > Shortened title to accommodate responses.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

PeterJonker
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there a datetime stamp in the response message ?

If yes try to change the datatype to XSDDATETIME_ISO, that does the trick whenever I received this message. For me it was Always the wrong date time stamp datatype (generated by SAP from the wsdl !!), but offcourse it could be many other reasons which can cause this serialization error.

In SE80 you can change the datatype in the internal or external view tab (I am not sure which one, maybe you can make the change in both).

It is worth to have a look at this

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

From my point of view, in these cases is better to develop the PI types all with xsd:string and in the ABAP code to do the relevant changes from the ABAP types to the string.

Regards

PeterJonker
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree completely, but if you receive a wsdl from the service provider this will not always be possible, I thought it was just worth to have a look at this, maybe that is the cause for the problems.

But I fully agree that it would be better then to change the PI datatype to string.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I solved the above issue .These error happend due to the response xml contains special characters .

i applied the note .

Thanks again to all of you for posting your comments .

Regards

Ravi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your Data on line 24. Think it might be data that is not compatible with the data type.

Regards,

Jannus Botha

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is some data mis-match.

Take help from ABAP Consultant and debug the response data in Inbound ABAP Proxy.

Regards,

Sandeep

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Seems there is some data type mis-match happening in the Response message payload and the Response XSD that you have defined in proxy structure....

Check in Error trace for exact field name that is causing this error.

Regards,

Azhar