Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Office and Sales group in Billing Document

loganathan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is that sales group and sales office in the billing document(Item Level) should be fetched from the bill to party data.But in standard it is coming from Sold to party.

Is there any configuration to get the data from bill to party rather than sold to party

Awaiting for reply

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

In exit: MV45AFZZ under: FORM userexit_move_field_to_vbak. read the table: XVBPA to find the billto party, fetch the sales group and Sales office and update in Sales order.  These values will flow to your billing document

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanth,

You suggestion is surely good and workable.

But what in a situation where we have a "Bill to" only Customer without Sales Office and Sales Group.

Thus an additional check is required whether Bill to has Sales Office and Sales Group filled and if no, then refer to Sold to Customer.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Logathan,

What is the business case to get Sales Office and Sales Group from Bill to Party?

Generally at most client sites, we had Sales Office and Sales Group fields suppressed in Bill to Party Customers. I mean for Customers who are only Bill to Party, are generally not expected to have Sales Office and Sales Groups.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

loganathan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank for your reply Jignesh,

In this scenario,i have differ partner in same order. Sold to patry is 1111111 and Bill to party is 22222.Both are created under sold to party account group with differ locations.say like chennai and delhi.

In 22222 customer master is with sales group and sales office.This has to be fetched

It mainly for report purpose.