cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Sourcing Login Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created Enterprise Context user in sap sourcing 10. I am using URL like :- http://FQDN:50200/esourcing/fsenterprise/doccommon/category/setup?cid=cluster.amdhan

then i got login screen as below :-

I have created new user in internal account as below :-

I am going to login with default password i.e. PASSWORD but it will not allow me to login

So please suggest me whether above given url is correct or wrong for login.

In Queued messages it will show me message status as pending.

Regards,

Subhash N Bhalekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

Which user you are trying?

Where you created user?

Regards,

V Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

Firstly, change the URL by replacing fsenterprise with fsbuyer.

http://FQDN:50200/esourcing/fsbuyer/doccommon/category/setup?cid=cluster.amdhan

Then go to setup->system Admistration -> System Infomation ->Daemons tab and see whether E-mail Enabled checkbox is checked? If not, please check that.

Regards,

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vigneshwar Reddy,

Thanks For you Quick reply,

Your given url didn't work so I applied required changes using fsenterprise user but still issue is not resolved but now it will show me status as 'awaiting retry'.

Regards,

Subhash N Bhalekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

Try to create another user and confirm whether the mails are getting triggered.

It will be helpful to analyse better if you could share the screenshots of all the tabs while creating new user.

Regards,

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vigneshwar Reddy ,

Kindly check the below screen shots while creating new user :-

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

This is an indication that the email configuration is incorrect or the smtp server itself is down.  There are two configurations to enable email. The first are the system properties for smtp host and port the second is the enabling of the email daemon. if either of these are not done mail does not go out.  In this case I suspect it is the system properties as the mail was attempted.  Until you receive the mail  you do not know the password. "Password" is not going to work.

Regards,

Gary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary Boutin,

Thanks for quick reply.

1st Step :-

I have configured Mail Configuration as below :-

messaging.smtp.mailhost=FQDN or IP Adress

messaging.smtp.password= ************

messaging.smtp.port=25000

messaging.smtp.username=enterprise

2nd Step :-

setup->system Admistration -> System Infomation ->Daemons tab and E-mail Enabled checkbox is checked

Can you tell me was there anything missing ?

Regards,

Subhash N Bhalekar

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

I can't comment on step 1 since I don't know your mailhost specifics.  Step 2 is correct. Can you use the hostname, port, username and password outside of the application to connect to the smtp server?

Do you really have an smtp user called enterprise?  Check the application logs when the mail daemon tries to send the mail. I suspect you will get some sort of connection issue with the server. What we see in most installations is a username and password is not needed to use the smtp server.  If you do not see a sufficiently detailed error message, enable debug logging.

Regards,

Gary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary Boutin,

I have checked STMS log as below :-

javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host: Servername, port: 25000;
nested exception is:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host: Servername, port: 25000;
nested exception is:
at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.openServer(SMTPTransport.java:1391)
at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.protocolConnect(SMTPTransport.java:412)
at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:310)
at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:169)
at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:118)
at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:188)
at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:140)
at com.sap.odp.comp.messaging.daemon.ScheduleMailEventDaemon.sendMessages(ScheduleMailEventDaemon.java:486)
at com.sap.odp.comp.messaging.daemon.ScheduleMailEventDaemon.sendMail(ScheduleMailEventDaemon.java:235)
at com.sap.odp.comp.messaging.daemon.ScheduleMailEventDaemon.processHook(ScheduleMailEventDaemon.java:171)
at com.sap.odp.comp.daemon.AbsTransientEventDaemon.process(AbsTransientEventDaemon.java:...

Regards,

Subhash

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

SMTP host: Servername, port: 25000;

nested exception is:

Have you changed this message and replaced your actual server name with Servername?   Your next step is to try (from the application server)  to connect to the smtp server with this hostname port.  More than likely there is either a network restriction or the hostname/port/username/password you supplied as system properties is not correct.

Gary

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gary Boutin,

i have only Java application server and i have configured E-Mail notification on Java application server.

I have changed password from User Management but i don't know URL for internal user to access sap sourcing portal.

Can you please guide for that ?

Regards,

Subhash

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

Depends on how you setup your cluster, but based on earlier posts here is suspect:

http://amdhandev.amdhan.local:50200/esourcing/fsbuyer/portal/login?cid=cluster.amdhan

typically the ?cid=cluster.amdhan  at the end can be left off. So this should work as well...

http://amdhandev.amdhan.local:50200/esourcing/fsbuyer/portal/login

if you are using the Netweaver UME as the user store you will get a Netweaver login screen.

Regards,

Gary