Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to process inbound delivery in ewm

suresh_p9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am not able to process inbound Delivery in EWM. Following errors were identified by using T.code: SLG1

1.Could not create header data delivery xxxxxxxxxx, system ERP_100

Diagnosis

Due to error messages, the system cannot create the header data for the delivery 0180000239 from system ERP_100.

2.Could not determine a supply chain unit for ERP warehouse number xxx.

Diagnosis

The delivery document from ERP contains a plant for which Extended Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) cannot find a corresponding supply chain unit

I rechecked all my setting but i am not able to resolve the issue. Please advice me what needs to be done in order to resolve this issue.

Thanks and Warm Regards,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

First of all you need to maintain a SCU with attaribute INV (Warehouse) in /SCWM/scumain

then you can maintain the SCU hierarchy with your Shipping Office and Receiving Office as required in /scwm/scuhiermain

then you need to assigned this SCU ot your warehouse in Master Data in SPRO --> Assign Warehouse Number

Regards

Anoop

Sandip_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following in EWM system:

1. check in transaction /SCMB/SCUMAIN if your plant is exist for the role 1001 and business attribute INV is already assigned.

2. Check supply chain unit hierarchy in /n/SCMB/SCUHIERMAIN.

3. In the BP transaction see the plant code is assigned to the vendor/customer for the plant under the ID type CRM011.

4. Then finally check your assignment of supply chain unit and EWM warehouse at below path.

EWM -> Master data -> assign warehouse number.

Also check the SAP note 1100049 for more information.

Thanks,

Sandip

suresh_p9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shambharkar,

i have rechecked and was able to resolve the issue. Thanks a ton

Regards,

Suresh