Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

strustsso2 - cannot analyze certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

Please help me to fix the issue with 'import of certificate'

When we tried to import certificate we are getting 'cannot analyze certificate' error in strustsso2

When we tried to import certificate in other system it is working fine .. means no issue with certificate.

What could be the reason for this .. below are the parameters in the system -

login/create_sso2_ticket = 2

login/accept_sso2_ticket = 1

Thanks,

Prabhakar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are those systems on same version? The error message is not really helpful but it sounds like it can't read/verify certificate that you are trying to import. It could be that longer key or new algorithm is used that is not supported by older version. But I am just guessing.

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are those systems on same version? The error message is not really helpful but it sounds like it can't read/verify certificate that you are trying to import. It could be that longer key or new algorithm is used that is not supported by older version. But I am just guessing.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Both systems are on 'EHP6 FOR SAP ERP 6.0' but they do not belong to same customer. Since I have one system which has no issue, I want to compare if I can find something is not common but I am unable to find any.

Some more info from my side -

Certificate I am trying to import is SAPPassportCA.cer

As part of SSO from HCI to ERP system this is one of the starting steps.

As a test we have also tried to import other certificate .. but the same error. That means this system not accepting any certificates. Any further hints are appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Prabhakar Reddy.

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, I would concentrate more on basis component than app component. So I would check which crypto lib version is there. If you have some basic ABAP debugging skills you might try to debug it and see if you can collect more info. But it's not very likely that it will help because this will be done outside of ABAP. Have you tried to generate a new cert in this system? It might give you an idea if there is something wrong with cryptolib.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your update. I have updated to latest cryptographic version and it worked.