cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman 7.1 not able to manual EWA ( SID is not available )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I'm not able to generate manual EWA  for one of our abap system. I checked All RFC's are working fine but in solman EWA screen  I cant see SID for which I wanted to generate EWA.

Can anyone help out if SID is not showing in EWA screen what could be reason. Yesterday I deleted old EWA report but does it mean I've deleted services for that SID ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Madhur,

In Solman system execute program RDSMOP_MAIN from se38,

Then select the landscape, if you are not able to find the landscape details, press back button once and then re-excute the program.

It will give you the landscape details and select the one appropriate for you.

Then try to create and EWA as mentioned in the 

How to create an Ad Hoc EWA report in Solution Manager 7.1 - Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

Once the session is created click on it and select call sdccn option and

Shedule a task "Refresh sessions" with Run now option which should pull the sessions from solman.

OR

If you got an error in calling sdccn, go to managed system use Trx sdccn and make sure the Task processor is released ( Go to -> settings -> Task processor --> Job Overview)

If job is in scheduled status change the values to run it hourly and click on OK, which should ask your permission to run.

Schedule a task "Refresh sessions" with Run now option which should pull the sessions from solman.

Once the sessions are pulled to managed system. you can execute them by Edit - Run now

Once the tasks of EWA is completed, you can go to  RDSMOP_MAIN in solman and the session and then select the option Start processing which should generate the EWA.

This should help.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhur,

Do you mean you cannot see EWA reports for systems that already had EWA generated, or is this a new Install?

I notice in Workcenters in 7.1 it displays the EWA not by SID but by Session Number.

In the selection criteria there is a field CONTEXT, here you can select the SID, so this is an easy way to check for EWAs for any SID. Perhaps it is already set to your Solution Manager system so it is filtering out all other SID's in the Solution.

But take a close look at your filters for selection criteria. It may be specifiying a value that is filtering ou thte other EWAs.

Regards,

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

I can see old EWA when I select show archives option.Yesterday I was able to see those EWA reports but since morning  I'm not able to see SID from where I can simply click and generate EWA option.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

H Madhur,

Try to rerun steps for setting up ewa and then refer below document for adhoc generation of ewa

How to create an Ad Hoc EWA report in Solution Manager 7.1 - Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srivastava - I'm not able to see SID where we select SID and then click on start service.

I checked RFC's are working fine