cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Based Form not Generating in RECPA570

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I am having the below error when trying to generate the sales based form in RECPA570 .After having successfully run the settlement in tcode RESRSE, I generated a document with a run ID supposed to be posted with the cash flow.When I run RECPA570 , correspondence for sales based settlement am getting the error in the attached screen.Both the custom form and the standard form are not being generated in RECPA570.

Regards

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

Any help on the above issue , experts?

Regards

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

This is the message number to the above error:

No documents were found for output

Message no. RECPSF024

Regards

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

Can you please help me in sourcing the problem to the above request.

Your Help is Urgently needed.

Regards

David

former_member196871
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I am currently not having system access, so can't help you too much on this.

I would suggest you to check all your settings under RECACUST -> Correspondence w.r.t the form and the application type / correspondence activity etc..

If this is still in the development environment, I suggest you check your form again and see all components are activated. I understand you might have already checked that your ADS or any other document service is already functioning properly.

Looking at the urgency, if this doesn't help, I would recommend you raise an OSS incident at SAP service marketplace.

Best Regards,

Hardik Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Sharma , let me share my settings for correspondence in IMG.

Regards 

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sharma

These are the settings for the form

I Assigned the form object to the form , in Flexible Real Estate Management >Correspondence>PDF Based Forms>Define Forms

Then I assigned recipients in Defining Correspondence Activities

Then the final settings for Define Correspondence Applications and Assign Correspondence Activities are in the attached screen.

Thank you in Advance.

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

Any help on the above issue , experts?

Regards

David