cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lots deleted from SAP sytstem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is regarding our inspection lot not displayed in QA32/QA33 transaction. Inspection lots has been created in year 2014 for inspection type 01.

UD has been taken & material has been moved to Unrestricted area. But after some time we found that some inspection lots are not displayed in the system.(i.e. QA32/QA33/QA02/QA03/QA13 etc)

In material document i.e. /MIGO transaction, in "Quantity" Tab, "Insp. Lot" tab is displayed but If I click on that tab system is giving message "Inspection lot is not yet assigned"

Same error is getting if I try to find the lot from Batch number or from any other QM inspection lot transaction.

What could be the reason that these inspection lots has been deleted from the system & how to retrieve/find it?

Waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Somewhere it seems to be like Archiving, but if it is belongs to same year then you need to check with BASIS that what time line or cycle they maintained for Archiving.

Check QALS table also .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

Many thanks for prompt reply.Inspection lots are not displayed anywhere in the system, not even in QALS or any other QM tables.

Some inspection lots created in month (for eg. July 2014 month) are displayed in the system but some are not appearing anywhere. User has taken download of QA32/QA33 every month after taking UD. So we have all inspection lot numbers which are created in that month in excel sheet.

If it is Archiving issue then is it possible for BASIS team to find those lot nos which are not displayed in the system now?

Thanks

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra

Thanks

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

I have checked with BASIS team & it is confirmed by them that archiving of inspection lot is run every month. SARA transaction is used to check the data.

Could you please let me know how to use this SARA transaction? I mean which "Archiving Object" is used?

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Pavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Enter Archiving object. Either use this- ISU_INSPEC or just confirmed the object from your basis team if they assigned any other one in SARA.

Press Read Button.

New Screen open where system ask to run in Bckgrnd - Dialog.

and execute system will provide you the archive object list.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

Thanks for your valuable reply.

Finally I got the solution. All the lots which are not displayed in the system has been Archived & their status'es are "ARBL" i.e. Blocked for archiving.

In SARA we have to use Archiving Object as QM_CONTROL.

Once again thanks for your valuable inputs. Full points 2 you.

Thanks

Pavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

once again thanks for your additional information. I have one query here. Can I get the archived/deleted inspection lot list/details from /SARA transaction? If yes then how? & if No then is there any other way to find the Archived/Deleted data details from the systm?

Thanks

Pavi

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use QA03 (Inspection lot using archive). Check the SAP help.

MH

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

anand_shukla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check with T-code : DB15

anand_shukla
Active Participant
0 Kudos
anand_shukla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

otherwise last option..

Check in your Archive log,

Go to in QA03, enter inspection lot and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Andy,

What is the transaction to check the Archive Log? In QA03 system is giving the error "Inspection lot is not yet created"

Thanks

Pravin

anand_shukla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

This is a Standard procedure..

otherwise you can select the particular date and select all inspection lot by removing Maximum no of hits..

i am dam sure you will find that inspection lot.

because as per inspection lot status, UD already done with stock posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

As I already mentioned in my thread that Inspection lots are not found anywhere in the system...not even in standard SAP tables like QALS,

Is there any other way to find the deleted lots.

Thanks

Pravin

anand_shukla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Inspection lot status are "UD ICCO SPCO".

Hi,

This mean UD has been done for that lot,

in QA32 select all as below screen and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

I have tried all possible options to find the Inspection lot nos but could not succeed. Is there any other way like SAP Note to find the missing inspection lot nos?

Thanks

Pravin

anand_shukla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I am asking the Inspection lot status like : REL or CRTD something..

If doubt is same then there is no inspection lot created.

or another option is check MM - Quality view - is any tick on Insp. with task list

Or can please show me the error screen shot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Inspection lot status are "UD ICCO SPCO". All the lot created in the month of July 2014 has been completed with UD & stock posting. User has taken a download from the system (QA32/QA33) at the end of the month.

But now when I checked in the system lot of inspection lot nos are not displayed anywhere in the system.(Some lots are displayed in QA32/QA33)

In Material Master QM view "Insp. with Task List" tick is not selected. This setting they are using since long time.

Thanks

Pravin

anand_shukla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check any filter you have make in QA32,

or check may be a authorization issue..

--> Can you please provide the status of that inspection lot which you seen in MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the reply.

There is no filter maintained as no one is able to see the inspection lot in any of the QM transaction.(QA32/QA33/QA03/QA13/MSC3N etc.)

As I said in my thread, In /MIGO if I click on "Inspection lot" Tab, system is giving the error "Inspection lot is not yet assigned/created"

Is there any other way to find the missing lots.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Pravin