Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI_DECT_PROC_TYPE_FOR_EXT_SD

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Has anyone here implemented the BADI_DECT_PROC_TYPE_FOR_EXT_SD badi in the ITSM? The scenario is, for the incidents coming from the external service desk, we do not want to use the PROCESS_TYPE = ZMIN maintained in the DNO_CUST04 table. Instead, we want to use YMIN. If anyone tried this before then let me know.

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I think it is possible to switch the transaction type if you map the transaction type and other fields correctly. Check IMG path for value mapping:

IMG -> SAP Solution Manager -> Capabilities (Optional)
-> Application Incident Management (Service Desk)
-> External Integration -> External Service Desk

You will find the IMG activity for transaction type mapping there:

-> Specify Target Transaction Type from External Service Desk Please have a look at its document (the button beside the Execute button). By default, it is determined from DNO_CUST04. You may implement BAdI BADI_DECT_PROC_TYPE_FOR_EXT_SD if you want to use other transaction
type.

Please implement BAdI BADI_DET_PROC_TYPE_FOR_EXT_SD in Solman 7.1.

Thanks

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I havent implemented, but I have reviewed this one of my configuration, more over i never had the usecase of several Transaction type.

but you can also find yourself under SPRO -> capablites -> itsm-> external integration -> external service desk -> specify Target transaction type from external service desk

you can try too-

Thanks and Best regards

Jansi