cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG-F 7.0 Between Change Request Approval and Data Replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

It seems to me that there is no any indication (i.e. a flag or a status code) in MDG-F as to whether a change request has been replicated or has not been replicated. suppose I wanted to make sure the replication function is performed to ALL open change requests, what else I can do from MDG-F perspective to ensure that at certain point of time, everything (open and approved change request) has gone through Replication function?

thanks,

LUO

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

each object shows it replication status:

1. Search for an object.

2. Select the object and click on button "Replication Status".

Result: You'll see the last replication that has been triggered for the object including its status.

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the info.  I find the botton "replication status" useful. But I do have two more questions for you.

1 - in Replication status, if it is shoing "profit center xxxxxx has been creeated" with green box see the acreenshot below, does that really mean that the stated master record has been succesully created in ECC?

2 - What if I wanted to see Replication Status for hieararchy movement related change request, such as I moved a cost center X out of the cost center group A and moved it into the cost center group B? there is no Search function in place as Replication Status goes by Search.

Regards,
Luo

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are right Luo. But you can do this through custom code. Pass the CR number in the IDOC and create a report in ECC.

Kiran