Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 Mitigating Control Assignment

lashele_harris
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm fairly new to GRC 10 and in the process of assigning a mitigating control to select users.  I start off my running the "user risk violation report" for selected users.  I receive the report of users that I want to assign the particular MC that was previously created.  I then select the risks for that user that I would like to mitigate and click the "mitigate risk" button.  The "assign mitigating control" screen pops ups and here is where I assign the existing control id and ensure that it's set as active.  When I click on the save button, I get the message that the object has been saved.  However, I'm not able to search for this request under access management > access request administration > search request > process id = control assignment approval workflow.  I check MSMP workflow and it appears to be setup correctly.

Please let me know what other troubleshooting techniques I should review to find exactly where this request is going. Any help provided is greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lashele_harris
Explorer
0 Kudos

Krishna,

Thank you for the response, I did not have the 1062 set to yes.  It works perfectly now.

former_member298454
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Harris,

Looks MSMP is set up for Mitigation assignment workflow.

since you mentioned -The "assign mitigating control" screen pops ups and here is where I assign the existing control id and ensure that it's set as active.  When I click on the save button, I get the message that the object has been saved

You need to enable the parameter 1062 to 'YES' , so that while assigning mitigation to risks you will get 'submit' button instead of 'save'

Once you click submit button then it will follow the MSMP cofiguration .

Thanks,Krishna

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Harris,

do you have set the customizing that the workflow is getting started? See parameter 1107 for assignment, 1108 for update, and 1109 for deletion. Make sure the selected request type and the workflows is activated.

Let us know and share configuration so that we can check.

Regards,

Alessandro