cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove fetch criteria range from Repository Role Synchronization

0 Kudos

Hello,

i am trying to sync the data from back-end system to GRC system but for some reason it got fetch criteria range and its only syncing specific range and if i create role outside of the range then it wont sync. please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed,

how do you start the program? In full sync mode? As the role rep sync job does not have any criteria to limit the selections all roles are being synced.

Please be aware that based on parameter 1122 (batch size of role sync) the sync is splitted into several batches. Please see as follows:

In the example above I have a total of 5517 roles in the connector and this gets splitted into 6 batches (1000, 1000, 1000, 1000, 100, 517).

Please try to run in full sync mode for one connector and see if it gets synced accordingly. Also check parameter 2211 (default value is 1000) and let us know your release and SP level.

Let us know.

Regards,

Alessandro

0 Kudos

Alessandro,

I have performed the full sync mode only in Post installation activity time and every now and then i do incremental sync.

my question to you is how did you splitted 5517 roles into 6 batches? Is it something i need to add in MAINTAIN CONFIGURATION SETTINGS? if yes then how can i add same entry.

FYI,

i have attached the screenshot of my Configuration settings,

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

change parameter 1122 to 1000 (recommended from SAP) so that the batches are splitted into 1000. Try then with full sync again and let me know.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohammed,

Just a reminder that unless you are on 10.1, you need to do full syncs when you have new roles. In 10.0, an incremental sync does not pick up new roles. We have full sync scheduled for each of our connectors at an off peak time, once weekly.

Gretchen

0 Kudos

Alessandro,

Actually the Parameter value was 1000 until i changed it last night because of the issue but nothing seems to be working here. I changed it again to 1000 but i dont think my client got more than 1000 roles. The issue here is the syncing range criteria.

Gretchen,

we are on 10.1 only, i too scheduled full sync for every Sunday but currently we are tight on schedule to meet Go-live so we are re-designing the roles and syncing it on daily basis.

Answers (0)